FUNNY GOOD MORNING/NIGHT JOKES IN HINDI TELUGU ENGLISH SMS

, by Unknown

Funny sms,  Funny sms in hindi, Funny sms jokes, Hindi funny sms, Funny hindi sms, Funny 
jokes sms, Funny sms in english, Funny good night sms, Funny good morning sms, Telugu funny sms

Wonderful confession by a girl and amazing reply
Wonderful confession by a girl in church and amazing she got

SHE: I am in love with a boy who is far away from me
Am in INDIA he lives in UK
We met on marriage website
Became frineds in Facebook
Had long chats on Whatsapp
Proposed each other on skype
and now 2 monthsof relationship through viber
I need your blessings and good wish oh god

Guy besides her said: Now get married on twitter
Have fun on tango
Buy kidz from ebay
send them through gmail

And if you fed-up with your husband or kidz toh unko OLX pe bech de....

Promise me we are true frndz
I am Lamp you are Light
I am Coke you are Sprite
I am Sawan you are Badal
I am Normal you are Pagal
I am Water you are Tanki
I am Tarzan you are Monkey

Friends are like fishes
You have to sit patiently for a long time
to catch a good one.
Just like i caught you.,
So better stay nice otherwise
I WILL FRY YOU...:-)

A love letter from biscuit maker
Dear marie, today is good day
you are anmol for me..
But you crack jacked my heart,
because i have a little heart,
now i am in 50-50 position

Even a beautiful girl is picked,
If a man is allowed to select a girl
from 90 girls,
Even if most beautiful is picked,
There's still the pain of losing
the remaining EIGHTY NINE :-P

0 comments :

Post a Comment